Our commitment to you
What information do we collect?
By visiting our website to complete registration, ordering, and notification, we collect and store information for legal use, including but not limited to:
- Email address, including email addresses provided by authorized third parties.
- Shipping and billing address ( es ), including name, address line, and phone number.
- Specific information for payment verification and customs issues.
- Technical data, including IP address, date and time, browser and operating system, the URL you requested, etc.
We also protect all your personal information that is collected from you offline, such as through phone calls.
How do we secure your data?
- We have appropriate organizational safeguards and security measures in place to protect your data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
- The communication between your browser and our website uses a secure encrypted connection wherever your personal data is involved. We encrypt your data and store it on secure servers hidden behind a firewall.
- We require any third party who is contracted to process your personal data on our behalf to have security measures in place to protect your data and to treat such data in accordance with the law.
- In the unfortunate event of a personal data breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
What is the purpose of the collection?
We will only collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Complete your order(s)
- Offers you a better shopping experience
- Improve our services
- Meet our legal responsibilities
Your rights to your personal data
You have several rights under the data privacy legislation. This includes, under certain circumstances, the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request the correction of your personal data
- Request the erasure of your personal data
- Request that your personal data be restricted from being processed.
- Request the transfer of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Object to automated decision making
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any questions, comments, or requests for more information, please email us at INFO@MINISFORUM.com.
Will Minisforum share your data?
We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose or share your personal or financial information with anyone, except in the following specific situations:
- Third-party service providers: Like most online merchants, we sometimes use third-party service providers to perform specific functions on our behalf. Any information disclosed to them is solely to help in their provision of service. For example, we provide your name, shipping address, and phone number to partners such as DHL in order to guarantee delivery of your orders, and we may use relevant customer information in order to monitor the quality of the third party's service.
- Non-personally identifiable information: We may share information that does not identify you or any user, such as the number of daily visitors to a particular page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date, with third parties such as advertising partners.
- A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's or mobile device's hard drive. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time you use the same browser or mobile device to access the Site, our web servers will be notified of your visit to the Site and in turn, we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage. The cookies will enable us to remember your information so you do not have to re-enter it every time you use the Site.
- We use a range of analytics and targeted advertising tools to display relevant website content on our website and online advertisements on other websites and apps (as described above) to you, deliver relevant content to you in marketing communications (where applicable), and measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided. For example, we use tools such as Google Analytics to analyze Google's interest-based advertising data and/or third-party audience data (such as age, marital status, life events, gender, and interests) to target and improve our marketing campaigns, marketing strategies, and website content. We may also use tools provided by other third parties, such as Facebook,
- Our website may include links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates, or to social media platforms. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to their websites.